BannerFans.com

Enquiry/Order Form

Name:
Email Address:
Enquiry/Orders Enquiry
Orders
Item Name
Contact Number
Payment Method Maybank
CIMB
Country
Delivery Option

Get your own free form like this one.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Portmeirion Rose Bouquet Discontinued Pattern

15 September 2009
Hello kawan2....today's entry is an addition to the Portmeirion family dat is English Rose Bouquet. Pattern nie was introduced in year 2006. Memang cantik...I bought recently 4 soup plates for my personal collections which I believe will be my personal treasures to enjoy for years to come. Kalau simpan set nie mmg tak rugi cos pattern nie dah discontinued...
Portmeirion Rose Bouquet





I liked to keep and purchase something different like dis......
Set nie mmg limited from Portmeirion. Consist of :
6 dinner plate 10.5"
6 soup plate 8"
6 salad plate 8"
6 mug


if interested to order, boleh la email saya di thelovelycollections@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment